Syiah Kuala University present
The 6th Annual International Conference (AIC)
in conjunction with
The 12th International Conference on Mathematics, Statistics and Their Application (ICMSA).
Syiah Kuala University (recognizedly abbreviated as Unsyiah) is the largest and the oldest national university in Aceh Province, Sumatera, Indonesia. Unsyiah was established on June 21st, 1961. The establishment of Unsyiah was driven by a spirit to form an institution to bring the Acehnese to become educated, knowledgeable, and pious to God the Almighty. Unsyiah has a vision to establish itself as an innovative, independent, and outstanding university in term of the development of sciences, technology, humanities, sport and arts, in order to produce qualified graduates who highly honour moral and ethical values.
The Annual International Conference (AIC) conference is a forum of information distribution, scientific discussion of literature, research, innovative and sustainable technology, industry product, etc. The AIC activity has been carried out regularly
by Unsyiah since 2011.
Abstract Submission Deadline July 10, 2016
Notification of Acceptance July 15, 2016
Early Registration Payment July 20, 2016
Final Papers Submission Deadline August 20, 2016
Conference Dates October 4-6, 2016
- Professor Shaobin Wang (Curtin University – Perth. AUSTRALIA)
- Professor Edy Tri Baskoro (Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Mathematics & Natural Sciences, Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB), Bandung. INDONESIA)
- Professor Peiqiang Yu (Ministry of Agriculture Strategic Research Chair, Department of Animal and Poultry Science. University of Saskatchewan. CANADA)
- Associate Professor Dr. Siti Nabiha Abdul Khalid (Deputy Dean for Research and Networking, Graduate School of Business, Universiti Sains Malaysia. MALAYSIA)
- Professor Andrew Baird (Professorial Research Fellow, ARC Centre of Excellence for Coral Reef Studies. James Cook University. AUSTRALIA)
- Professor Graeme Martin (Chair in Animal Science School of Animal Biology, The University of Western Australia. AUSTRALIA)
- Associate Professor Dr. Engku Muhammad Nazri Engku Abu Bakar (Decision Sciences Department, School of Quantitative Science, University Utara Malaysia. MALAYSIA)
- Assistant Professor Dr. Veerasak Punyapornwithaya (Department of Food Animal Faculty of Veterinary Medicine Chiang Mai University. THAILAND)
- Dr. Paul McShane (Monash Sustainability Institute. Chief Research Officer, Developing Asia, Monash University. AUSTRALIA)
Paper Review & Publications
All papers submitted to the 6th AIC and the 12th ICMSA of Syiah Kuala University will be reviewed by our international scientific committees, and accepted articles will be published in the Proceedings of the 6th AIC Seminar (ISSN: 233-6606).
Selected papers will be published in the SCOPUS indexed peer reviewed journal such as IEEE and Jurnal Ekonomi Malaysia
More informations : http://aic.unsyiah.ac.id/